Monday, October 5, 2015

So welcome to my reading blog and this very corny first post. Well I'm not a reader. In fact I hate reading. My favorite book till this day is Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss, which shows how much I dislike to read. It may sound pretty ridiculous but, it's the book that I read over a million times just to better my English when I was younger. So yeah, I absolutely love that book. Other than that I've read two books without being obligated by a teacher, A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer and lets just say the other one is really inappropriate but consists of fifty shades. So as you can tell I'm not very big on reading but I do hope to change that. However, as much as I try to get away from romance and drama, I can't. So I don't think I'll be reading anything other than that on my own time. Anyway my goal for this blog is that I become more interested in reading and continue to post my thoughts because it's kind of fun. Also one last thing, if you haven't read Green Eggs and Ham, then you should!
Dr. Suess Green Eggs and Ham

3 comments:

  1. Honestly love your blog! Normally, I despise and absolutely hate the color pink, but for some strange reason I just love the shade on your blog. Perhaps it is due to the lovely title font, it reminds me of roses and romance oddly enough. I feel as if I can really connect to your blog, for I too, am a sucker for romance and drama with a hint of comedy. Not to mention, Dr. Seuss books are my favorite as well! Keep up the good work, will definitely be viewing your blog every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog sounds like how you would talk in real life. That's always a good thing, since this is everything about you and your reading. I'm kinda sad you don't like reading. But that's okay everyone has different interests. I'm really curious to see how you will keep this blog because you don't reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Better my English" lol oh Karla. This is a blog right? So I don't really need to use proper grammar and stuff of that origin, right? starting here im not gonna cause thats way too much work honestly. I love Dr. Seuss, as ive already explained to Dany. I was gonna type her full name but nah. your blog is so cute though! im very interested in your "fifty shades" novel. maybe we could have a story time with the children at the library on that book? id go for sure! your blog is ever so laid back and i dig it! ill be back soon !!!!!

    ReplyDelete